HELP! i need some advice

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Need Advice HELP! i need some advice

  • This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #11718

      Hi, I’m 19 and a month an a half pregnant. My problem is that my boyfriend and i want to keep it and my family is against it? What do i do? My parents support me while I’m in school and now that I’m pregnant they are telling me that they are cutting me off completely if i keep it?? This is the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make. I don’t know what to do. Get rid of my child or lose my parents? And what makes it even worse is that neither my boyfriend nor i have any money or a job. Since we found out we have been looking for one but i go to school full time from 8am to 7pm Monday – Friday. i don’t have much time for a job. I tried to look into general assistance and they cant help out till I’m in my 2nd trimester. I’m so scared and don’t know what to do someone HELP!:S


        i am pregnant to and only 16 i think you should follow your heart i am keeping my baby i am in exactly the same situation as you except younger we are trying to get a council flat as my boiyf is 16 and maybe you should do the same and when your parents see how happy you are they will soon come around
        wish you the best of luck


          Im 5 and a half months pregnant. Im 16 years old and will be 17 when the babys born. My whole family except my mom completely disowned me and told me im never allowed in their homes, around them, and if i see them, not to even look at them if i keep it. Well, i kept it. I was in a car accident and lost mobility in my left arm. the day of my surgery was when i found out i was prego. they basically told me "my arm or the baby" so i had to choose:
          "be 16, raise a baby with one arm since by the time the babys born the nerves will be completely dead, and have my family disown me (even though im not close with them anyway)"


          "kill an innocent child that didnt choose to be put in my belly and move my arm again"

          so i chose to keep the baby. Were gonna try the surgery when the babys born. Theres an 85% chance my arm will never move again. Even though I cant get a job, i wont have my arm, or my family, i know that it will be worth it when my son is born and i hold the little munchkin :-p

          think about it. i hope i helped

        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.