9 days late , 2 negative home tests , symthoms..

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What? 9 days late , 2 negative home tests , symthoms..

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    staceeypower

Hey there ,
      I could really use advice , a mother already would be better.

I have been late on my period for 9 days now , took 2 home pregnancy test – both being negative. I have almost all symptoms , some i didn’t even know were some till i searched them up?

late period ,
      metallic taste ,
      headaches ,
      nausea ,
      alwaaays tired ,
      peeing all the time ( when i normally never do )

I went for blood work today , and the results will come back tomorrow. I was told by a family member that it will come back negative as it can only tell when im 4-6 weeks and id only be 2 right now..

Anyone know whats going on?):

GangY

lol if your period is 9 days late you wouldnt be 2 weeks pregnant silly πŸ™‚ the pregnancy is counting from the first day of your last period, so that yould make you 6 weeks, and the HPT’s would probably catch it.

it may be just your hormones playing tricks on you, and you researching that much on preg. symptoms can make your body ”fake” them .

my hormones were playing like that with me too, once i was more than 3 weeks late (my period is usually like the clock, 26 days in the morning, from like..the begining.

good luck toy a!

staceeypower

hey ,
          i didnt think id be anything pregnant yet but when i do the preg-calculator on here it says id be 2weeks 1day and i got really confussed.
          I have never been late before , if anything im a day early πŸ™

heather.xx

i wouldnt be worrying too much those tests are pretty accurite!! 99.9% i think and even if you are there is nothing to be scared about just take each day as it comes and soon you will have a little baby which will fill your heart up with joy!!! there are so many young mums out there and there all doing fine πŸ™‚ if you wanna talk email me or talk to me on here πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.