6 DAYS L8 SCARED!

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 6 DAYS L8 SCARED!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    babigirljess

Hi Babes, Well I am six days late now, i have a 26 day cycle and am never ever late! Ive been really moody at the slightest tiny things and exhausted for doing nothing! Been eating loads more than usual and my br*asts are sore and tender. I get backache and lower tummy cramps like im about to come on ma period but i never do! I woke up 2 days ago and was sick and have felt naseous lately to. So whats goin on with me? I think i might be pregnant cos i had unprotected 3 times last week. im 16 and got a bf but he said he dont want any babys jus yet but if i am pregnant i am deffo keeping it! I did a home pregnancy test (HPT) on monday but it came back negative, so maybe its jus too early to tell if i am? and i had had loads of water b4 so maybe that made the result negative? Im going the docs this wednesday for a blood test but will it even show so early? Please help i need some advice! (Sorry its long) Luv Jess xxXXXxx

momma_of_isa

Hey girl, for one thing my name is Sarah, I’m 14 and 36 weeks pergnantt. Yup, from them symptoms there definetly is a possibility that you just might be pregnant! : ) Even though those dont come until later on…like after a month or so. Maybe all that is just in your head because you are worried. Girl, especially if u had unprotected 3 times! You should take another test and you have to take those in the morning before you eat or drink. I dont really think it has that much to do with it, cause I took mine in the middle of the day, and it was still positive. I do think going to the doc is the best thing, then you will know for sure, but blood tests dont show if you are pregnant. Only urine tests do! lol I hope everything works out the way you want it too, and good for you that you are going to keep your little one! : ) That’s definetly the right choice! I promise…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.