5 months delayed mens. 3 test negative pregnancy

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 5 months delayed mens. 3 test negative pregnancy

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I took a home test (twice) around august and both came out negitive and then later in October I took another urine test at the doctors which also came out negitive…
      I haven’t really been stressed out over it, or thought about it too much until recently, but after reading this I began to wonder about it….is there a possibility that I may be pregnant? — After reading up on the symptoms I went through and thought about it. The last few months I’ve been feeling ill (sick to my tummy) and my breats have seemed slightly fuller and sore. And until now I tried to have a home test but still negative. Any advice and ideas bout this? please help..
      Any thoughts ya’ll might have would be nice to hear! Thanks.

Post edited by: Nicolette, at: 2006/12/01 10:00

my little secrets

it isnt normal to skip your period for five months so eaither u could be pregnant or somthing is wrong. i would go to the docters asap to figure out whats happening to you.
        good luck:)
        ~gen

Anonymous

YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR OB/GYN AND GET A SERUM BLOOD TEST…THERE COULD SOME OTHER ISSUES… GO TO THE DOCTOR.

honeygurl_7

Maybe you just have the symptoms and it could just be a stomach issue or some immune system thing going on. Maybe you have been worried about and not realized you were worrying. SInce you are worrying about this it might prolong you period even longer. Stop worrying and go to the doctor and see what is really going on. You might want them to do a pelvic exam or a pap smear test to see what is happening with your body.

Anonymous

You didn’t mention weight gain in your symptoms. If you were five months pregnant, it would be really weird to not gain any weight. On the other hand, have you LOST much weight recently? That can affect your cycle too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.