5 days late please help!

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 5 days late please help!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    babigirljess

Hi Babes, Well I am five days late now, i have a 26 day cycle and am never ever late! Ive been really moody at the slightest tiny things and exhausted for doing nothing! Been eating loads more than usual and my br*asts are sore and tender. I get backache and lower tummy cramps like im about to come on ma period but i never do! I woke up 2 days ago and was sick and have felt naseous lately to. So whats goin on with me? I think i might be pregnant cos i had unprotected 3 times last week. im 16 and got a bf but he said he dont want any babys jus yet but if i am pregnant i am deffo keeping it! I did a home pregnancy test (HPT) this afternoon but it came back negative 🙁 maybe its jus too early to tell if i am? and i had had loads of water b4 so maybe that made the result negative? Im going the docs this wednesday for a blood test but will it even show so early? Please help i need some advice! (Sorry its long) Luv Jess xxXXXxx

Stephie.b

Well it does sound like ur preg, bu u wont know untill that blood test is done, i wish u all the luck in the world xxxxx:)

Sparkygirl0211

Well, It’s still too early to tell. Even if you’re having those early pregnancy symtoms, it could simply be something else. Maybe you’re nervous because you’re late? Or just sick? Anyways, in another 12 to 14 days, take another couple of tests, and if you are still unsure after that, suck it up and head to the doctor. They can tell you for sure, and make sure you get any medical care you need. Also, you should tell your boyfriend that you think you could be pregnant. Because even if you aren’t, it wouldn’t be fair to hide your thoughts from him. Hope everything turns out well, either way.
          ~Jessica~

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.