40 days left..

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Shluna105

As of today I have only 40 days left! Wow, time has gone by. I remember when found out I was like 5 weeks thinking, I was NEVER going to get to this point, but here I am at a little over 34 weeks, and it is just shocking! I really mean that. Where has the time gone?!? I know I have been busy, but not that busy.. lol. Well I will be starting the every week visits soon, and it’s truly just shocking. I remember when I found this site I was scared, and nervous, and didn’t know what I was going to do. Now, I am scared and nervous, but am so ready to have this baby!! But, like I said, only 40 days to go!!
      I just wanted to shre the excitement with everyone..

shan1021

Congrats! I hope you have a beautiful and healthy baby. I’m only 4 weeks pregnant so i have a long way https://standupgirl.com/web//index2.php?option=com_partner&link=http://www.optionline.org&id=2
        OptionLine:laugh: to go, haha.

nadza

awww n ul b amazed at how fast 40days fly, wish u all the best MOMMA lol

xoxo

Anonymous

That is so cool that you only have 40 days left! πŸ˜€ I bet you can’t wait to meet your little one! πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Congratulations! I wish you all the best. πŸ˜€ I wish I only had that much left… haha.

Stat1205

Im at 30 weeks now myself. and I know exactly what you mean. What are you having?? Im having a boy and thinking of naming him Tristin. I cant wait until I can see his face for this first time! Im gonna miss the kicking though πŸ™

alexanders_mama

Congrats and good luck darl!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.