3 Negatives Tests

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 3 Negatives Tests

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BumbleBee

Hello everyone,

I have just joined StandUpGirl and think that the site is fabulous, have spent sometime looking through it all to see if I could find an answer before asking you all my questions but cannot seem to find one similar, if there is i’m sorry.

Im 34 married and have 2 children aged 12 and almost 4.

I had my last period on the 15th December 2008 and am now just over a week late with my period ( we are trying to get pregnant 🙂 )
      we have done 3 tests which have all come up negative, I dont feel pregnant if that makes sence as I knew with my 4 year old before i did the test that I was with her.

Is it too early to show up tha im pregnant ?
      Could it be something is wrong and Im not pregnant ?

I really want to be so could it be tha im wanting it too much that Im late on my period do you think ?

sorry for all teh questions

Love BumbleBee x

Anonymous

Hi! Sorry that I’m answering this so late! Welcome to the site! 🙂

Well, I know that pregnancy tests often say that they can tell if you are pregnant the day after your period is due, but for some women it doesn’t show up positive for a lot longer than that.
        I would go get a blood test done if I were you just to find out for sure.
        It could be that you just want to be pregnant so much that your period is late, or you could be stressed out, or who knows what.
        So go get a blood test done and let us know the results! Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.