3 months pregnant with questions

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 3 months pregnant with questions

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rikanloka4u2nv

im 16 yrs old and im 3 months pregnant and thinking about when its time to give birth. i want to know if i can have a waterbirth i know is probably a stupid question to ask but im thinkin cuz of my age and stuff i think they’ll want me to have the baby in the hospital! SOMEONE ANSWER!!

Anonymous

Hi my name is Krystal, Water birth is totally natural to me, That is what I wanted to do for when I have my babies, But then I figured just incase something goes wrong I want a doctor to be there to help me out or my babies out. But truely it is you decision. You do what ever you think is right for you and your baby. I hope all is well.

Krystal

youngNlove

i dont know anything about water births but i was grateful to have my son in a hospital with plenty of doctors and nurses there to help me. I was 16 years old and had no clue what i was doing. even my mom who has been there for me through everythying was glad that i gave birth in a hosptial because things have changed since she was a mommy. talk to your OB and figure out what your more comfortable with and whats healthier and easier for you.

mommy4

I dont see why not. long as there is no complications with you or the pregnancy. Ask your doctor. He should answer all your questions and help you find a mid wife, who will help you along the way. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.