25 and unsure

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    m_lexington

I found out as I was pregnant two days ago, and think I am still in the initial shock period. One of my closet guy friends and I had a brief physical relationship (always protected) and this comes as a complete and total shock to me.

He recently moved out of state and when I told him came back the next day to talk to me about it. He’s completely supportive and says he’ll be there for whatever decision I make, but can’t say he supports me choosing to abort.

I’m 25, a college graduate, but am recently unemployed. Before I knew about this I moved back home with my mom to save up. I was planning on going back to school and planned on teaching English overseas this summer which would definitely be jeopardized if I decided to keep this baby.

My parents got divorced when I was two and I always wanted to be in love and have a two parent household when I had kids, but I guess life doesn’t always work out like that. I’m so stressed and confused as to what to do. On the one hand life would be much easier and I know both he and I would be relieved if this problem were gone. On the other hand I don’t know if I could live with myself knowing that it was my choice to end the pregnancy.

seedsofhope

Just wondering how you are doing… have you made a decision??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.