2 weeks,

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GangY

its two weeks today, two weeks since one of my best friends hung himself.

suicide. that word allways made me feel….so cold inside. why would someone do it? why would someone hurt so many people? EVERY problem can be solved, it make take some time and efford for it…but they can be.

he was allways so happy, well he had problems with finding the right girl, but really, killing yourself cause of love? you cant be that stupid.

i just want to ask him why? why did he do it, does he not know that it may be over for him, but for us, the suffering just begun? when the wounds of death finally…somehow healed in my heart, bam, yet again i needed to go to a funeral and say my last goodbyes. but i didnt. i am not ready to say goodbye i WANT ANSWERS. how can you call me and make plans for lunch the next day, and then overnight do this? it just doesnt fit together. it doesnt.

i miss him so much its startin to get unbearable…i miss hi, πŸ™

Andraz, R.I.P.

Lateraof2

if he made plans with you, it seems to me like he had something to tell you. maybe that he liked you but couldnt go threw with it. I LaTera almost did the same thing because of love, but a bestfriend of mines told me that he wanted to be more than just my friend and now i’m alive and have three beautiful children, thanks to the help of Adam. i think your friend wanted to tell you something but figured that you wouldnt go threw with it as well. people who are going threw things their friends usaully dont notice until their gone. May your friend rest in peace. R>I>P

GangY

ok are you telling me like its my fault that he killed himself? seriously now?

Anonymous

Gangy,
            i believe what she is trying to convey is that maybe he thought you wouldnt approve of what he was going to tell you. or he felt you wouldnt want to be his friend. i dont believe she was blaming you at all. just trying to help you through it but couldnt convey her message very straight πŸ™‚ we all are here for support and love! you should talk to Meg Gangy as well πŸ™‚ she is very knowledgable about suicide and can help you emotionally πŸ™‚ ill be praying for your emotions ! i cant imagine what you are going through! stay strong !
            Teka

ajbabunga

I’m very sorry for what you’re going through. I can’t imagine what it’s like as I’ve never had to deal with something like that. But it really sounds like he was suffering from a serious form of depression…depression IS real and often goes untreated and leaves the person with it feeling alone. Like the last person said, he may have wanted to talk to you but didn’t know how. Sometimes for people in these situations, much like with abortion, it seems like the only choice. I pray for you and your friend!

Meg11

Honey I am so sorry….it is a very selfish thing to do, it sounds so cliche until you are the one in those painful shoes…the pain that suicide causes is a pain of its own category…sure we miss our grandmas who lived to 93 and had a happy loving family, we miss our friends who were ripped away in a sudden accident but to have a hole in our lives placed there by a person who CHOSE to leave, someone who willfully purposefully said, You are not worth staying here for…unless you have been abandoned in that manner you can’t fully grasp what it does to a person….the guilt we carry, that we are not responsible for, the what ifs that will NEVER be answered, it is cruel and selfish and unbearable on the best day…You know I am here, I am approaching 10 years for my mom, We never had a funeral, I am thinking about planning one and advertising it in my community for anyone who wants to attend but specifically for suicide survivors like us…Honey, if it is not too late, you should go to the funeral….the closure offered is something that is rare to come by…I hate that you are going through this….I love you and wish that I could throw my arms around you…Email me anytime…Love you!

MaiaVasiliovich

I’m truly sorry. What that one guy said what out of taste. It’s not your fault and it never will be. Yes, he made plans with you, but suicide is normally a spur-of-the-moment decision. You are not alone, I had a friend who did the same thing. Went on life as normal, made plans to hang out, and the next morning they found his body at the bottom of a skyscraper. I don’t want to say I know how you feel, because it’s an overused phrase and most of the time people saying it don’t, but I do know the pain you are going through. Try just to stay strong, I know it’s hard, but it is the best course of action. Motives are very hard to find when the person is gone. Maybe he felt that was his only solution and he felt that lonely, maybe not. Who can tell for sure? I sincerly hope you can carry on, and if you ever need to chat, I’m right here.

Yesterday

Hun, it wasn’t your fault – it wasn’t anyone’s fault. Think of how much pain one has to be in to decide to not want to live one more day. In his mind, as crazy as it may seem to those close to him, he might have thought that him being gone was best for everyone else. It’s difficult to find answers to things like this, and it’s even more difficult to know how to let go without those answers. He was suffering, he was in pain, even though it may not have shown or he may not have wanted anyone to know, he was hurting. And when someone is in so much pain, it’s hard to think straight, you know?
                    It is clear to me that you had so much love for him and that you really cared about him. It’s so unfortunate that his hurt kept him from seeing that. Time will heal, and although you may never find your answers, it will be easier to remember the good things. You can keep him alive in your memories and your thoughts, and in that way, he will always be with you.

devnty06

hi GangY,
                      feel bad for what you are up to dear, but past is past you can’t bring back what happened but you can sort out why he did like that and where you went wrong in helping him.
                      any way dear i would like you to come out of it.

drug rehab

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.