2 days left

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cheried

thanks so much for everyone that replied to me yesterday, well yesterday i went to my boyfriends house he said that we should keep it, he was so nice about it. when i got home he called and said that his mom and him had a huge fight at home and im not welcome at their house, she does not know im pregnant though.

i dont know what i did wrong to her, i always treated her with such respect maybe she feels im taking her son from her. anyways later that night he said it not a good idea to keep it.that it will cause fights within our families. it is like he is playing with my mind first he saya yes now he says no.

he said he had told his friend about it and that friend said if we know what is good for us we will go with abortion. my boyfriend keeps telling me that it is not a child yet its just there in my tummy with no form of a baby that we must abort it now and wants me to have a medical abortion as i am not far along yet. he has already arranged for his friend to take us to the clinic on saturday.

Anonymous

As of right now, you are letting your boyfriend make the decision for you. You don’t need him; it’s your body, your baby, and your choice. If the abortion isn’t what you want to then don’t do it. What is growing inside you IS a baby. Believe that. If you go through with the abortion, you will be killing it. I think you should know that before you make your decision.

insubordinateximpx09

I don’t know your story or anything, but I think if you want to keep the baby, you should. It’s your decision, no one else’s. Your boyfriend doesn’t need to be there. Yes, it would be nice and everything, but not essential. My pregnancy and the birth of my son actually brought mine and my boyfriend’s families together. So just think about everything and decide what’s right for YOU, not someone else.

KylieAUS

If you want your baby, keep it.
            Friends, family, and your boyfried will not be affected in the same way as you if you have an abortion. It does not affect them in the same way emotinally. It will not affect them physically. For them it may be an ‘inconvienence’ something to be gotten rid of. You need to stand up for your baby. He/She is developing rather rapidly. People come around. I dont know anybody that says they hate a baby they are related too. And if your bf does the dissapearing act, its his loss. Life is not perfect, and aborting a baby will not make it any better. You have been given a chance that not everybody gets – to be a mother. Dont waste it.

Vickietoria

Just like others have said, this is a baby. Just think, for the past 2 weeks, your baby is already getting to know you! 🙂 For the past 2 weeks, you’ve allowed the child to grow and develop inside of you. You are a mother. Do what is right for your child, and everything else will work itself out eventually. Your boyfriend and his family might not be in the picture, but you are. Just keep telling yourself that. Let us know how everything goes!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.