19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What? 19 Years Old And Preg?? So Scared

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SkyGirl

I am 19 years old. Full time college student and worker. My boyfriend is 19 and also full time in both college and school. We are in love but only have been together 7 months. We havent ben trying, we have been protected, we wouldnt want kids untill we were married, if we got married. However after having a dream i was prego, i realized that i have missed y per by over a week. A few days later i got some light bleeding but nothing like a normal period. I didnt get cramps or anything, just a little red pee. I constantly am tired today i slept 14 hours… I plan on taking a test after this “”Period”” is over because i know many many women have regular periods while prego and this is barely a period at all. Im scared and i dont know what to do. i dont even know what to tell him or if i hould tell him. i dont know if i want it. I know i cant take care of it, but the thought of a baby me & the lve of my life made makes me weak at the knees thinking of loseing it. Really i have never been more lost. can someone help me out =/ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Amber

I’m so sorry you are going through a stressed out time….I’m only fifteen and I’ve never had sex so I’ve never been pregnant, but I’d think it’d be better to tell your boyfriend so you have one less thing to stress about. And if he’s supportive, that could be a major plus and stress reliever as well. You shouldn’t go through this alone. Tell him, take a test, and see if you’re pregnant and then go from there. You’ll get through this…

emmy-lou

Hi hun, i know what you mean alot of women do still bleed while pregnant, my friend tammy bleed for 2 weeks while she was pregnant, and yes you can get pregnant while protected, i know a girl who had her tubs tied and still fell pregnant. i would deffinantaly take a test iv found the best pregnant test is the one’s you get from your local doctor, it is scary butsometimes it can be the best thing ever. if you want to tell your bf just let him know whats happening to you but you dont know if you are for sure , if you need someone to talk to iam here πŸ™‚ , Goodluck . From Jess.

Anonymous

hi SkyGirl. Did you take a pregnancy test yet? It’s hard to be wondering and worrying. I’d like to say don’t worry but I know how it is. Please know that even if you couldn’t raise a child yet, there is always adoption. I will be thinking positive for you. There is a hotline you can call in the US: 1-800-672-2296. It is cool you had a dream about it though.

Monitia04

I think you should take a pregnancy test now to comfirm ur thoughts of being pregnant

Anonymous

I can imagine your fear right now. I’m married and when I found out I was pregnant it was a huge shock. My husband and I were not ready, were not planning on having a baby anytime soon, I was full time in school and working full time. But we knew that it was a perfect gift. Sometimes we make plans but they’re not always the right ones for our life. If you want to talk please feel free to ask any questions you’d like!
                Blessings!

Faithfulgirl

hi SkyGirl,
                  I first want to say that I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. I am 19 too, and I bet it is really very scary to be pregnant. Man, I know if it were me I would be so scared.
                  My suggestion though, is to go to a Pregnancy Resource Center. They will give you a free pregnancy test and advice.
                  I would also say that if you are pregnant, I would carry your baby to term. If you feel to young to raise it, there are a lot of people wanting and waiting to adopt.
                  Also, I have read a lot of stories of girls who have aborted ( there are many on here and other sites such as teenbreaks.com) and those girls regret their decisions and wish they could take it back. On the other hand, the girls who keep there babies, are the ones who usually go back to school and have no regrets. I hope I was some help.

p.s. praying for you.

Anonymous

hey sweety

i know all the emotions you are feeling right now. i was 19 wen i fell pregnant & out by the window went my dreams of going over seas, however i kept my baby cos i knew things would change, the guy i was expecting with is also my 1st love & he wasnt ready while i was pregnant we were apart but wen my bundle of joy arrived she changed everything, we are now a happy family & eberything worked out. after i didnt know how i ws going to raise my daughter.

so what i want to tell you is f he doesnt accept it now he’ll come around. dont think about how you going to provide for your daughter but just know that God will carry you through & u not in this alone.

u will survive just dont give her up or abort her.

She;ll be all u gona live for wen she arrives πŸ™‚
                    u can do it!

hippielove

do you have any plans after you take the test?

bonny

Going through something like this alone is one of the hardest things imaginable. I’d suggest considering confiding in someone close to you that you feel you could trust (a best friend, relative etc) This will help you come to terms with your situation and also get someone who knows you to help you consider your options.

Also, obviously the next step would be to take a test and go from there. When you know for sure it will help you decide whats best for you.

Best of luck Hun, and if you need to talk, gimme a shout ! :kiss:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.