19 now, and it STILL hurts.

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 19 now, and it STILL hurts.

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    megand2

My boyfriend of 1 year told me he loved me. I believed him. We had sex. I got pregnant. I was waiting in my house to tell him when i hear the doorbell ring. So in my haste to get to the door I fall down the stairs. My father found me with blood all around my lower area. At the hospital they told me I was 4 weeks pregnant and I had miscarried. IN FRONT OF MY DAD. To say he was mad is an understatement.

He was so disappointed in me. I never even got the chance to tell Leighton. Never got the chance to cry over the baby I lost.

When I finally got the chance to tell Leighton “I was pregnant, but hes not there anymore.” He was furious thinking I had an abortion! No Way! I didnt even get the chance to explain.

I got an infection 2 weeks later. Long story short. I CANT EVER HAVE KIDS.

Be thankful for what you have.

secretdilemma

omg…*huggles* im so sorry. thats horrible, when was that? i cant even imagine that. if i could ide give you my baby.

cams2know

OMG! ;( im so sorry! be strong., please do not lose hope., were all here for you.,

jessiexx2

aww im so sorry! I will be praying for you.

Yazminnn

Not fair, i’m sorry, things like this shouldnt happen to people like you.

andrea

I’m so sorry!!! 🙁

fuller

hi my names michelle i have been in a relationship with my partner since we was 12 i am now 23 and we are still together and very very happy.
                  when i was 16 i fell pregnant i had a misarriage and have had an empty hole ever since and questions that will never be answered expl: what colour eyes, hair ect.
                  Since the miscarriage i have not been able to get pregnant so i am seeking the help of women who fall pregnant but cant see it in their hearts to have an abortion there is so many women who can not have children its absolutley heart breaking you could be the angel a couple desperatly needs and i hope i find my angel soon ty all for listening xxxxx if anyone needs to talk about anything at all feel free to messege me lotsoflovexx@ymail.co.uk

i no exactly what you mean about it still hurts and it always will i am in the sameprodiciment i cant have children either so i am looking for an angel it sounds stupid but thats how i feel if someone helped me they would be an angel

classy_mommy

wow… i am so sorry and i cant even imaginr how you feel but know that GOD has a plan for everybody and everything happens for a reason… i know its hard but god wont give anything that you cant handle.. be strong and i would pray for you and ur lil Angel =)

Paige1827

im sorry to hear that:(. i wish i could just give you a hug and say it will bbe ok but it wont. im here if you want a chat hun xx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.