18 bofriend not intrested

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 18 bofriend not intrested

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Im 18 and Im 2 months pregnant its been pretty hard since I found out on march 17. The first person I told was my boyfriend he was right there with me since we live out on are own. His first reaction was have a abortion which I never thought he would say since we have talked about it before and the fact that he is a christian. when I tried to hug him for some comfort he just pushed me away. Now he wants me to have the baby but only because it the right thing to do. He seems to have no intrest in are unborn child, its like he tries to ignore it and it will go away. This is very stressful to me because I feel so alone , I mean I have my mom but I need him the most and hes just not there. I also just cant seem to forgive him for his first word when I told him the news, it still makes me cry when I think about it.I wish I could Make him love are child the way I do.

Anonymous

Everything happens for a reason and I’m sure he will realize his true emotions once the baby is born. Thats how my brother was. And if things don’t turn out the way you wanted it just make sure you are the best mother this child could ever want. I’m so glad you are going to have this baby. I know kinda how you feel, I thought I was pregnant and I told him and he said he would give me a check for"it’. Any ways thats why God lets us deal with new life. Just remember your true nature and let God guide you. You will be just fine……. Love Becca G.

Anonymous

he may just need time im sure things will get better tell him everythings going to be alright show him its not as hard as it seems but befor all that show yourself because thats how we learn just as we grow!

😛 love Nikki

Anonymous

Awesome choice for you to make. Glad you know what God says about abortion. The truth is that as women we know a baby is real when we feel the symptoms of pregnancy and go through the motions. We have a closeness with our babies long before a man and men cannot know how real it is that there is a child 1/2 theirs. He may change when he sees the baby and bonds with the baby and knows that it is reality. He may never want anything to do with his child. I encourage you to read the bible a bit more to understand why God tells us not to have sex outside of wedlock. He mapped out how it should be done to avoid these situations and how to keep a marriage afloat. I know what you are going through and did it on my own until my baby died when he was 3 months old (heart condition unknown until death). It is not easy to bury your own child. My son’s father never saw him until his funeral. He wanted me to do the same, abortion. So did the doctors who cared for me. You don’t have to be alone in this just stop depending on him too much. He will either come in his own time or he will not. Turn to God and repent of what you have done. Form a relationship with God and a family with your child. Don’t know if you listen to Rita Springer (Christian music) but order her c.d. sometime. It is very encouraging music and you can learn a lot from her music. Turn first however to the word of God, and let him guide you, as he says," Come unto me all who are weary and I will give you rest." Good song by Nicole C. Mullen ( Come unto me ). listen sometime. God is the only way at this point for your child’s salvation. e-mail me sometime.

Anonymous

I’m sorry you going through this.I’m going through the same situation.I’m 7weeks pregnant.The day i found out my boyfriend and i broken up 2 weeks before i found out.He just called yesturday out the blue to see how i was doing.The point is just give him time,don’t call him,if he doesn’t care to call you know what to do.Don’t listen to him about getting a abortion.I had a abortion before and it something that will haunt you for a long time especially if you did because someone pressured you.Take care of yourself sweety.

Anonymous

Hi

I know how you feel the same thing happened to me. You have to be as strong as you can. I can’t say what will happen in the future but going off my past experiences although I am a single mum my babys dad has come round to the idea that he is a dad and admits that even though he hadn’t wanted our little boy he wouldn’t change the fact that he is here now. He really loves him. Everything will turn out ok no matter what happens I felt alone and scared like you but now I am really happy with my little boy even though I am doing it without the dad.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.