18 And preganttt…

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kaylee92

I’m 18 and just found that i’m pregant. i thought that it would never happen to me. I was so stupid
      I was just living live as a normal 18 year old would i loved going out and having fun. One night i had sex with a guy with no protection. But i thought that i was fine as a few days later i has a light period. My periods where always iregualr so i took no notice. To make sure i took a pregancy test which was negative. (No i relise i probally took it too early which caused this result.) So after that i carried on with my life without another thought. until a few weeks ago when i started to be feel faint and having really bad headaches. So i went to the doctors to to get it checked out and thats when i found i was pregant it was a huge shock. Not only that but it meant that i was about 19 weeks pregant, and i know many people will say you must of known but i really did’t i felt normal. I haven’t told anyone yet i really don’t know how to. Its getting really hard i have ditanced my self from my freinds so that they don’t ask questions why i won’t go out, i just want someone to talk to. I haven’t told the guy yet either, yes he was a one night stand but i do know him. It still dosent seem real and i’m so confused, i know i will people will start asking questions soon as i do have a slight bump now, i have a scan next week to check the dates and that i hope this can make it seem more real to me. X

jessey223

Kaylee, I think at any age a pregnancy can take you by surprise and make you feel as if maybe it’s not real and the idea doesn’t totally stick at first. I was 18 when I had my daughter and I felt the same way. She is 7 now and I can’t imagine my life without her. So what once was the unknown and was very scary turned out to be one of the highlights of my life. You will realize through this process that people may judge you for this or a million other things you do but it’s you and only you that has to live with it. Life is what you make of it so if you set your mind to having this baby and providing for it the best you can, you will. Best of luck! Jessica

roxannet

Kaylee, i was 19 wen i found out i was pregnant. it also came by surprise as my gynae had told me that the chances of me falling pregnant were slim. for the first two months i didnt feel a thing nd felt perfectly fine. wen i foud out i was pregnant, i felt confused and in a total daze. i kept the baby and now i cant imagine life without him. in the beginnin i also distanced myself frm my frends so they wldnt ask questions. they were nd still r very supportive. ur friends myt surprise u too.

babiemama

I was 17 when i found i was pregnant. i was 10 weeks when i notice something felt different, i was gettin cramps, headaches, stomach pains, dizzy. So when i went to my doctors she told me i was pregnant n i was 10 weeks along. i was surprised and a lil confused how it could have happend. we used protection everytime. i was with the father for 2 years, he broke it off once he found out i was expecting and he hasn’t tried to see her at all. She is now 3 years old turnin for next month. i also have a 1 year old with a different father he was a drunken one night stand. who i found was my ex’s best friend. their’s names are Skyler and Dylan. I would have never regret having then both. i love every minute with then both. I know how you feel kaylee, i through with protection i couldn’t get pregnant. But i wouldn’t change my life. i wouldn’t b able to leave with out my kids in my life. the mean the world to me… Best of Luck Nichole

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.