17 and confused

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whatsername

So I’m new to sex and everything
      Im dating at guy and been with him for almost 5months
      We have had sex 3 times
      I’m on birth control, but sometimes I take in an hour or 2 later because I forget
      We havent used a condom
      He pulls out just in case but what if something still happens?
      It just really scares me because there are so many stories going on about peoples lives and getting pregnant early.
      We had it a couple days ago…and idk if I was ovulating or not, but this scares me…
      I have a week to still wait and see if I get my period
      Anyone just wanna talk and help? :blush:

Meg11

Hey there, I am really glad you came here for some answers….what I am hearing from you is that you are scared of becoming pregnant….the best way to avoid pregnancy is to not have sex, I mean you are on birth control but still it is not 100% effective even when taken “perfectly”, Have you thought about taking a step back and waiting to reengage sexual activity until you are in a position to start a family? I mean if your boyfriend really loves you then he will want what is best for you and your relationship, anyways I had two kids from two dads before I decided to stop and wait to have sex again until my wedding night…I will never regret the 2 1/2 years of abstinence that carried me to my wedding night where I was able to have sex with my husband for the first time and not have the fear of pregnancy because I knew he would be there in the morning, he loved me enough to wait for me…just a thought to consider…Love Meg

Meg11

Hey there, I am really glad you came here for some answers….what I am hearing from you is that you are scared of becoming pregnant….the best way to avoid pregnancy is to not have sex, I mean you are on birth control but still it is not 100% effective even when taken “perfectly”, Have you thought about taking a step back and waiting to reengage sexual activity until you are in a position to start a family? I mean if your boyfriend really loves you then he will want what is best for you and your relationship, anyways I had two kids from two dads before I decided to stop and wait to have sex again until my wedding night…I will never regret the 2 1/2 years of abstinence that carried me to my wedding night where I was able to have sex with my husband for the first time and not have the fear of pregnancy because I knew he would be there in the morning, he loved me enough to wait for me…just a thought to consider…Love Meg

goingtohell

I ws on the birth control pill at 17, and I got pregnant. It really is up to you if you want to take the risk. Just know that there are so many options out there if you do become pregnant. Meg is right, if he really, truly loves you, he won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do just yet. Not only are you protecting yourself from pregnancy, but you are going to find out how true this love of his really it. Good luck, and if you ever need to talk, you can emial me or whatever on this site.

Whatsername

goingtohell wrote:

I ws on the birth control pill at 17, and I got pregnant. It really is up to you if you want to take the risk. Just know that there are so many options out there if you do become pregnant. Meg is right, if he really, truly loves you, he won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do just yet. Not only are you protecting yourself from pregnancy, but you are going to find out how true this love of his really it. Good luck, and if you ever need to talk, you can emial me or whatever on this site.

You say there are alot of options but there really isnt
              Its either abortion,adoption or keep the baby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.