16 with strange symptoms

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 16 with strange symptoms

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I’m 16 and for the past couple of weeks I’ve noticed some weird things going on. I’ve missed my period for the past 2 months and I’m usually pretty regular, I remember having unprotected sex around the time after my last period I’ve been peeing alot more frequently, I’ve had nausea but haven’t thrown up, I’ve had headache’s non-stop, and plenty of tiredness and dizziness. I just wanted to know if these could be just that I’m sick or pregnant even though I haven’t thrown up. It would really help settle my mind. Thanx

Anonymous

Oh Girl!!! sounds to me like you’re expecting!! I felt the exact same and i’m now 15 weeks along!! feels like the stomach flu but isnt..Take a test darlin’! It’s your best bet.

Anonymous

Take the test honey, I just had my second child, and I felt exactly like you do when I found out, and I was three weeks along.

lilmama15

babygurl it sounds like your pregnanat im 3months and thats exacly how i felt was nauses but i wasn’t throwing up

kayla16

hey girl take the test that would be the best thing i am 8wks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.