16…pregnant!…By a 25 year old

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 16…pregnant!…By a 25 year old

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am 16 years old… Not only that I’m also pregnant. People say that it can’t happen to them but, It does and I was one of those people. I found out that I was pregnant last January of this year and now I am 8 months along. I got pregnant by a 25 year old man! Which is now my husband that I love vary much. We both got married through the court system. He has been supportive through-out this whole pregnancy! Except at first he would’nt get off his butt to get a job. Most elderly people look at young mothers and have nothing but hate and disgrace on their minds… Nobody knows me and nobody know the life thats growing inside of me. I don’t let the little things bring me down. Because in the long-run I have this wonderful child that I am going to hold and comfort. I was vary scared at first because I did’nt know crap about pregnancy. But now I can say that I probly know as much as an OBGYN doctor does. As soon as I found out I did nothing but research all day everyday. I’ve learned sooo much in this experience! I may be only 16 but when I found out that I am pregnant I knew that it was time to stop running away from my problems and face them and tell my mother… So I did! I took that first step and told my mother. I thought she was going to FREAK! But she did’nt because, she was also a young mother and she understands so, she has been supportive throughout this whole pregnancy. I just want to let every girl out their know… If I can make it… So can you. Just keep your head up high and think about nothing but the positives. Know that your better than that and you ARE WORTH SOMETHING! Thank you for your time in reading this. I would love to hear your replys! God bless everyone of these young mothers…

Develishangel56

Hi i was 15 when i found out but i was 7months gone but no 1 culd understand y i culd’nt feel my baby move, he only started movin at 7 1/2 months n i was still on. I didn’t want 2 tell my mam i thought she wuld kick me out but she didn’t she stuck by me and when he was born i was happy he is 2 1/2 now and then time has gone by

Jemma 🙂

Anonymous

Hi,
          I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the encouragement, I really needed that. I am 16 and I just found out that I am pregnant by my 24 year old boyfriend. I Just want to thank you, you have given me the strength I needed.

Anonymous

[b]im almost 17 and having a baby by my 23 year old boyfriend..im so in love but im scared.im just happy to know theres someone out there like me.The only thing is..will the state press charges about the father being old? how did you do it without him going to jail..i need help figuring out how to go about this. please wrtite back as soon as possible
            -Sarah

Anonymous

Sarah,
              It really depends on where you live. Most places the age for consent is 16, but it ranges depending on where you live. I live in Georgia so here it’s 16…Thank God or my baby’s father would be in jail. I’m 16 and he’s 24. But really no one can press charges against him but you or your parents. Don’t worry about it! I was in the same situation. I thought that some thing was going to happen and my baby’s father would go to jail but he didn’t, and he’s not going to. At least not because I’m pregnant. Just relax. It’s alright. Good luck to all and God bless!
              :kiss:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.