16 pregnant and confused

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Parent Talk – Advice and Support for Moms 16 pregnant and confused

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmyBloomer

I am 16. The babys father is not and will not be in the picture. I mean he is basicly a pig all he wants is sex from me. It makes me feel worthless 🙁 . My mom thinks it would be best if I give it up for adoption. I am a senior in high school. I don’t know what I want to do with my life yet. Things are getting harder because I want to keep it but I dont think I can. I need help to understand what to do about the situation that I am in.

heather.xx

dont listen to anybody it is your baby and once you see it you will love him/her and i bet you will be a graet mother !!! the farther sounds like an ass and it will be hard but you will get through it, hope things work out for the best hun

Elbie

Hey girl,
          You need to listen to your heart. If you want to keep your baby, then don’t let anyone else try to tell you to do something else! They aren’t the ones that will have to live with that decision. There is alot of assistance out there for young moms and with some determination I know you and your baby can make it! I know it’s a scary thing, and even though it may feel like there’s no one to help or support you, we girls here love you and will be praying for you! You are very valuable and so is your little one. Go with what you feel is right for YOU… not for anyone else. If you ever want to talk, i’m here.
          Praying for you. God bless.

Elbie

And P.S.
            If your bf makes you feel worthless and won’t support you and isn’t there for you… then HE DOESN’T DESERVE YOU! You are much too special and beautiful and valuable to have to put up with someone like him. You can do much better! You are sooo valuable, so you just hold out for a guy that treats you right, girl.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘Parent Talk – Advice and Support for Moms’ is closed to new topics and replies.