16, pregnant and alone

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am 16. I found out that I was pregnant in January. I had been with my boyfriend for a year. For the past 2 years I have been battleing problems with severe depression and borderline personality disorder. My boyfriend and I had been having problems for a while. He broke up with me 2 months ago because I tried to commit suicide because he told me he didn’t love me anymore. a month later he already had a new girlfriend and now he wants nothing to do with me anymore and he wants to take me to court to get full custody of the baby. i love him so much i cant stand the thought of letting him go. I have no idea what to do. My family hates me now and I have no one else to turn to. what should i do?

Anonymous

Hey, Ashley
        My name is Codie I’m only 14 years old and pregant. My family don’t no that I’m pregant but I’m gonna tell them. Me and my boyfiend have got into it alot the past few weeks. I no that you are going trow something very hard right now. You and a friend of mine are having the same problem. Her boyfiend got her pregant and left her. She still loved hom she called him every day and she went to his house alot to try to talk to him. Finally she left him alone he came for the birth of the child and they didn’t say but a few words to each other. You sould telling him how you feel. Try calling him and telling him that you want him to be apart of your and your babys life. And if that don’t work I’m sure you can find someone that will love you and your baby. If you ever need someone to talk to I’ll be here for you.
        Your Friend,
        Codie

Anonymous

Hey,

My name is Codie. I’m 14 and pregant. You need to tell him that you love him and that you want him to be apart of the babys life as well as yours. It is very hard to be a single parent I can see it when I look around. I hope that you and him can work every thing out together. Call him up and ask him if you all can be friends and go from there. You sound like you would be a very good mother. Good Luck……………

Anonymous

hey codie this is ashley. i appreciate what you said. I have told him over and over how i feel but he won’t change his mind. he says we can share the rights to the baby and he’s willing to be my friend, but hes still a jerk to me. I still love him and i really do want to be with him, but maybe once the baby gets here ill be ok. I know what ur going thru about telling ur family and fighting with ur bf. things will be really hard at first, but it can really be worth it if you let it. Don’t do the things i did. theres no way you can run from this. i know its hard being young and pregnant trust me. my baby will be here in 4 more weeks and im so excited now about it. i really hope everything works out for you and if you need someone to talk to, ive been through more in this pregnancy then i have in my entire life and ill try to help you thru it.
            love,
            ashley

angel_mom

hi ash
              i am 32, i was also pregnant at 16, my son was born when i was 17.
              my son is now 15 years old and he is the light of my life and the centre of my universe!
              i wish i was there to hug you and tell you you’re not alone, i’m sending you some cyber-hugs anyway!
              my situation was similar, although i had my family behind me- my son’s father and i split when i was about 3 months pregnant and we’ve had no contact since. he and his family decided they had enough problems without adding the complication of an illegitimate child as well, so we agreed to split and have no contact.
              the hard part was that we were still at school together, and had to keep the baby a secret as long as possible so we could finish the academic year (back then you were expelled if you were pregnant). i went into a complete decline that he wanted nothing to do with me and my baby, and he carried on as if this was a regular break up! new girlfriends and all!
              now my son and i are dealing with the possibility of his father showing up when my son turns 18 (since he won’t be legally responsible for him anymore and because i can’t stop him from seeing my son then either) as well as the possibility of my son actually wanting to find his father one day.
              my point is that you are not entirely alone- i am far away but i have been where you are!
              i’ll be praying for you girl.
              from
              angel

lissy012207

i am 16, pregnant and was diagnosed with severe depression. i have scars from cutting myself and i was in the hospital twice for trying to OD on medications. I cant take my meds now that im prego. I did all that about 2 years ago. My family disowns me too. all i got is my brothers, mom and fiance. Although my fiance will be there for the baby, i know how you feel. if hes gonna be like that then you dont need him anyway. i went to rehab to get better and even though you probably deny going now, you should definitly send yourself there. it will be better for you and the baby. even if you just go for a few weeks. it will give you time away to think and get on your feet. plus, if you prove to the courts that u are trying to get better, then youll have more of a chance at winning the custody trial. goodluck and get at me if you need anything

Miss Boop

My heart goes out to you and your baby. I’m kinda in the same situation, I am 18 and I am 6 1/2 months pregnant. I live 4 states over from my baby daddy, who by the way after a 2 year relationship has broken up with me on BOTH of my pregnancies. I still care for him and once he has threatened to take the baby away…but he’s not claiming it. I never know what to expect from him or anybody. I am looked down on everyday all day and it feels like I am not respected because I am young and pregnant. I barely know anyone in this state and I had to quit work because I am on bedrest. I have two friends left but they live bk in my home state and it’s hard to get in contact with them because I don’t ever know where they are or what they’re doing. It get real hard being by yourself. I am isolated for 2/3 of the dat and when someone is around me it is nothing but drama. I get scared and very emotional everyday but I do smile and laugh everyday because my son kicks, and moves to cheer me up. As far as the custody thing goes I have faith in God that you will have the strenght to take care of your son successfully and very productively and your baby daddy will regret leaving you. I hope that everything makes a full 180 for you. If he has alreasy found someone else then your someone else is looking for you and you’re blocking it by trying to stay with your ex. I hope and pray that all goes well with your life and may you be strong and overcome all of your challenges!!!
                  ~*~SOON-TO-BE MOMMY OF A BABY BOY!!!~*~

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.