16 next month … & pregnant .

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 16 next month … & pregnant .

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    staceeypower

Hey everyone ,

Its been a while since I’ve come on here but decided its time for an update.

For the past two weeks , i dealt with a lot of body changes. It started with feeling nausea , then actually vomiting which lead to sleeping legit 24.7 and never wanting to move from my bed. I think if i didn’t have to pee every 15 minutes , I wouldn’t have left it at all. I was also expected for my period which did not come. My boyfriend & I , went to the doctors to see what was up. They tested me for mono which came back negative and sure enough , let to a positive blood test. When i got the news , i didn’t know what to do. I started crying, i puked , i even dropped my phone. Its something i can support , and handle with the help and love from the many people i have , especially my boyfriend , but im still scared.
      I dont even know where to start with telling my mom , the last pregnacy scare i had was hard enough on her. We were thinking we would wait till im 3 months , incase something goes wrong throughout now till then , she wouldnt need to know. Any ideas?

Meg11

Well start taking your pre-natal vitamins to make sure you and baby stay healthy….Here is a number for some local help, they can point you to the best resources in your area and also help you “break the news” to your mom if you need extra support in doing so… 1-800-395-HELP, they will give you the contact info for the closest Pregnancy Resource Center to you….I hope this helps a little, sorry it took so long to reply, I am here if ever you need me! Love Meg meg@standupgirl.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.