16…I don’t know if I’m pregnant, help?

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What? 16…I don’t know if I’m pregnant, help?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Briannajune147

Hello, I just turned 16 May 20th. During the month of June (13-17)
      I had stayed over at a friends house who lives 3 hours away. Anyway,
      Her brother had pressured me into having sex for the first time. I had also
      Told my mom of this and she was mad because it was pressured soon
      Me. It has been almost 3 weeks since. I haven’t had my period, and my last was in May.
      My stomach has been tingling a little, I have been needing to pee frequently
      And I have not been eating because I’m not hungry. Both my mom and I are worried.
      My mom has never been pregnant so neither of us know what to do. Please help?

queenB

I’m really glad you told your mom about what happened. What your friend’s brother did to you is not ok, and I just want you to know that you are not guilty or responsible for his actions. This was not something that you brought on yourself. I would like to encourage you to report this to police. Your friend’s brother has committed a crime and most likely he will do this again to you or some one else if there is no intervention.

A good indication of pregnancy is to take a pregnancy test. Here is a link to a website that can run a free and confidential pregnancy test for you: http://www.optionline.org/ or you can call 1-800-712-HELP. At the website all you have to do is type in your zip code and a list of centers will appear. Just call the center and tell them that you need a free pregnancy test run. They will be happy to help you.

I just want you to know that we are here for you and we care about you. Let us know how this turns out. We are here to help every step of the way.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.