16 and pregnant. alone and confused. help?

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Need Advice 16 and pregnant. alone and confused. help?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Purple

im 16 and im pregnant. i was sent to live with my aunt cause the father is on probation and no one can find out about it or he’ll go to jail for 15 years. (he got probation after it happened)

i came up here knowing exactly what i wanted to do with everything and now, all of my choices have been changed and taken away from me. the father doesnt want to talk to me cause my aunt has told some people about him and he may get busted.

my mother says that everything is all up to my aunt now and i have to do what she says and now im stuck giving my child up to some strangers that i dont even know when i already knew who i was going to give the child to.

any advise please?

Julie

I know it feels like all your choices are being taken away from you, and the adults in your life may indeed be trying to dictate your every move. But they can’t force you to give your baby away! You have every right to choose adoption, which can be a great option. But it is your choice, and the family you pick is your choice. You need to either use an agency, or get a lawyer – the adoptive family should pay. If you want to talk more you can e-mail me – julie@standupgirl.com. Hang in there!

hope1day

I am so sorry that you are going through this. If you would like to talk you can leave me a message in my guest book. I know you must be scared. You do have a choice, and if adoption is you choice, that’s great. You should be able to make your own decision about this. If you decide adoption is the way you want to go, the adoptive couple should handle all expenses. My husband and I are just starting the process of adopting a baby, and your well-being should be paramount!
          I don’t know how long it usually takes, but we are hoping not too long. I will keep you in thought and prayer.
          Christy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.