16 and I might be pregnant

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What? 16 and I might be pregnant

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sophie1021

Ok so about two weeks ago I started to have sex and like halfway through the guy backed out. Like we didn’t completely have sex but we didn’t completely not either. Now I might be later for my period but I don’t know because it’s so irregular. Also I’m having a lot of the symptoms for pregnancy and I’m very scared and confused. Could I be pregnant?

Shluna105

You can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation, but that leads to, did he finish? Not trying to be TMI, but unless he did, and you are ovulating, then there is a chance you may not be and you are stressing for nothing.. Sorry if not helpful..

Ashleii

Yes you could be pregnant, but don’t get worked up too much. You did state how your period is irregular, and maybe that is why it is later than you expected it to be. Many early pregnancy symptoms can be a sign of your period as well. So maybe wait about a week or so and if your period does not show, take a test. Wish you luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘I Think I’m Pregnant…Now What?’ is closed to new topics and replies.