15 and might be pregnant

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms 15 and might be pregnant

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexandmarcus

ok so im only 15 and so is my boyfriend (yes very young) and i am 5 days late for my period. i have all the symptoms of being pregnant but all the symptoms that i usually get when i am just about to get my period. I think that i might take a test today because i was told that now is when it can be most accurate.

love alex.

sw10231987

yea i was five days late for mine and it came back + let me know how things go

melanie1989

definately try a test, but usually symptoms dont arise until after two weeks of being pregnany. the stress over this can also be delaying your period.

mummy2addyson

yeah i would take a test to be sure. alot of preg symptoms are also ones people get when they are about to get their period. i was 2 weeks late for mine this month with some preg symptoms but i still got it… so keep us posted on what happens 🙂 and good luck i hope you get the result you want!

juana15

me 2 but i only am 3 days without getting my pariod im scared i hope im not!!

🙁 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.