14 and pregnant – help and advice?

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! 14 and pregnant – help and advice?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ashleii

Hello, my name is Ashleii and I am 14 years old, I will be 15 in December. I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months, and at first we did want a baby. But then with him starting to drive, his money is tight with him paying for gas an insurance. I think he doesn’t want the baby any more becuase he doesn’t think he’ll have enough money to support it and me. But really I think my family would help out, and friends.
      If I were to tell my mom, whom I would go to first, she would flip on me, and she would lose all trust in me. At one point this is soemthing me and my boyfriend decided we wanted, and now that it happened.. I am scared what to do.
      I am about 6 months pregnant right now, and you can’t tell that I am pregnant.
      I really need help on how to get my boyfriend to want this again, because I know we can do it.
      I also really need help on when I do, how I should tell my mom.. In a way she would get least mad at me for.
      I am just really scared what’s going to happen..
      Please talk to me,
      or give me advice..
      Everything is appreciated.
      Thanks.

BestBdayGiftEver

Have you told anyone other than your boyfriend that is famioly?? I know your mom would be highly upset with you but you can not do anything about that now especially because you are six months. I think she would be even more mad if you were to go into labor now and find out you are pregnant rather than you telling her now so she wouldnt have any surprised. Plus you would need her help to support the baby if the fdather cant and that takes money and time for preparation. Also have you been going to the doct6or to see if everything is alright with the baby and if you are actually 6 mos??

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON :cheer: 🙂

SincerelyRae

There were times when I felt like that too,I’m also pregnant and I’m 14.I’m turning 14 in the summer when I’m due and then father will turn 16 at the end of the month after I give birth.Maybe you should put him on child support since he has a job in the system of the state you are resigned to.Also,I think you should hold his hand,go out to eat or do something special and talk to him about the baby and say he needs to chip in although he isn’t the only one.You have family,friends,him and you can get working papers too.But not something where you have to be walking around or doing to much action,you know?So,maybe talk to him and inform him that you’ll get a job too.And ask your guidance counselor to give you your working papers.But not for YOUR school because they probably don’t pay….I think your old enough. :cheer:

Sincerely,Rachelle 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.