1 week tommorrow

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mommy6

🙁 im just looking for some support tommorrow is 1 week since my angel went to heaven and its starting to feel like im dying inside out everyone says it gets better when not for me i feel like im losing my mind and now i think other people arond me see this to whay can i do esp tommorrow.

Anonymous

Im sorry to hear…was it a miscarriage? Ive had 2 of those and 1ne abortion. if i can be of any help…email me. Ill try to help as much as i can.

ericklirios

Hi.

There’s only one thing you can do right now and that’s to pray a lot. Your angel is with the Lord and you have nothing to fear. That baby is well taken care of and what you need to do now is to make sure that you are healthy and well. Your baby will not want her mommy all shook up and depressed. There’s so much life left here and you have to see that. Your baby will not want to see her mom getting destroyed just because she was called back home to God so early.

I don’t understand how this happened to you. I still don’t understand how it happened to me but one thing I do understand is that the Lord who continues to give you breath and life now holds our children in the palm of His hand and what a better way for our children to be taken care of? Yes, we miss our babies but let’s just miss them and live our lives so well that they have no choice but to be proud of us.

Take care, honey.

Erick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.