So, my boyfriend texted his friend at work (who is a mom, she is older) he calls her his second mom. She is really nice.  Anyways, he asked her if the Teen Health Center was open on weekends.. And I guess it's not :/ So now I am hoping Jake's work shift isn't too bad next week so maybe he's able to take me Monday or something.
He can't take me today or tomorrow, which I understand. He has to work 2 jobs this week. One is 6am-2pm and then his second one is 3:30pm - 4+ hours. So he can't really get me in anytime this week. Or sadly, not even on the weekend, because the place isn't open. So, I am hoping for next week.
I am still going to spend Sunday with him though, becuase I told him  Iwanted to talk and that. Becuase I guess here, yu can't get an abortion after 3 months. Well, I am 6 months. Jake and I were thinking about abortion at first. But I don't even think I'd be able to do it, and it's not even a choice now anyways. So I am hoping Sunday I can talk things over with him, and bring up the topic.. Like if we were to keep the baby. Becuase I really would enjoy keeping the baby.
I need to tell my mom soon, and I am hoping that talking to Jake on Sunday, and making up our decision on what to do.. That will help me talk to my mom. Then, later that week  I will be able to go to the Health Cener to get more info. Then, possibly with my mom knowing, I'll be able to go for a doctor check up and make sure everything with me and the baby is alright. I really want Jake with my throughout all this.. I just know it is going to be hard with his new job. His new job does give him more money per hour than his last, which is good. And I am proud of him. He is actually in job with my step-dad now, for the Summer. Then, when school starts back up he'll be moving in work with my mom.
I know my mom and peopl will help with everything with the baby. After the fact they get over what I have told them when I do.
So possibly Sunday is the day I will be telling everyone.. First, I need to talk to Jake, and make sure this is what WE want, and try to convince him that keeping the baby is for the better. I want the baby to be around it's own parents and have a loving father.. Which I know Jake can do. He is amazing with kids, and his neaphew wh oI see a lot (:
I am hoping that the talk with Jake on Sunday will go good, and then possibly breaking it to my mom.. Either Sunday, or that week.. Depending on Jake's schedule for work.
I just wanted to update you on that sadly Sunday I can't get into the Teen Center, but hoping shortly after I will be able to. I think it might be easier once I tell my mom.
I mean she must know something's up.. I haven't had my period for 6 months, and there is a box of tampon n the bathroom that are still unopened and have remained like that for 6 months.. And my mother is very smart actually. I am hoping when I have to tell her, she won't explode on me. I am ready for whatever she does say, I just hope it's better than the worst.
I'll update you on how Sunday does go, and what we do decide to do, and what happens and such. -Ashleii.

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

Search Real Stories

Share your story on StandUpGirl

Get 24 hour live support!
Optionline chat

StandUpGuy Story by Kyle

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page


StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl