- Becoming A Mom Hits:9
We are helping children and families meet life’s toughest challenges. If the family is the foundation of our society, then building healthy homes and families should be a top priority for us all. That is the philosophy behind ChristianWorks for Children.
- Abortion Alternative Alliance Hits:6742 A comprehensive source of information about the alternatives that exist to save the lives of the innocent unborn and to create a network of LIFEHOUSES for mothers-to-be to receive the help and counselling they will need in this critical and often confusing time.
- Baptists for Life Hits:7034
Baptists for Life is a life-affirming, Baptist website with excellent articles about crisis pregnancy and bio-ethics as seen in the Bible.
- Catholic Youth Hits:1557
A site specifically for Catholic young adults.
- Defend Life Hits:7541
Since 1987, Defend Life has been spreading the Culture of Life and fighting the culture of death through pro-life education and activism. (contains some graphic images)
- Eternal Perspective Ministries Hits:6803
EPM is a great organization and their website shows it. Here one can find out a lot about abortion and abortion myths.
- Human Life International Hits:6395
To promote and defend the sanctity of life and family around the world according to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church through prayer, service and education.
- Humanae Vitae Hits:7157
Encyclical of Pope Paul VI on the regulation of Birth - July 25, 1968.
- Life Site Hits:6990
A non-profit Internet service dedicated to issues of culture, life, and family.
- Lutherans for Life Hits:7307
Lutherans for Life is an excellent website highlighting the beliefs of pregnancy and child birth from a Lutheran perspective.
- Michigan Christians for Life Hits:6910
This website has tons of information and links.
- Presbyterians ProLife Hits:7400
Site devoted to providing help for women in pregnancy.
- Priests For Life Hits:6764
A collection of Catholic, pro-life resources
- Sisters of Life Hits:7379
The Sisters of Life is a contemplative / active religious community of women founded in 1991 by John Cardinal O’Connor for the protection and enhancement of the sacredness of every human life