Snowing in Houston, TX!

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! Snowing in Houston, TX!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by redrobin Robin Wilder .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I can’t believe it! We’ve had snow today! Haha. This christmas is a christmas for many miracles, including my little guy. 🙂 Just thought I’d see what everyone is up to. I feel like I haven’t been on here in a little while.

Anonymous

Wow, cool… we had an ice storm yesterday and the power went out for a while, but I’m in New England so that’s kind of expected 😉

Anonymous

Haha wow… I’m so not used to the snow. I’m from Alabama, so I’ve been in a lot more snow… but never an ice storm! Seems pretty cool… haha.

Anonymous

Lol, yeah, it was neat… very pretty.

kerry.atkinson85
    Kerry Atkinson

Id sooo love to experience some snow at home. Waking up and seeing the outside all covered. Kids playing. Here you have to travel to the mountains and go see it and mind you it costs money to go there too.

redrobin
    Robin Wilder

I agree I would love to see snow too. I haven’t seen falling snow yet. I’m jealous, and wish it was falling by my home.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 3 users and 3772 guests
Dnash76sug, gabriel3508, magnoliaoldfield
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,740
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm