Ribs cramping? is this normal?

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms Ribs cramping? is this normal?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Mommyof2babies Kandi Williams .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melissa429
    Melissa Soon to be Velastegui.

Hi i’m new to the site and My name is Melissa, I’m 17years old and 29weeks pregnant..this is my first pregnancy. Since yesterday morning i woke up with my ribs hurting..like cramping kinda and at first i thought maybe my son just fell asleep by my rib area..but it stood hurting the whole day, and all day today its been bothering me also. But now when i take a deep breathe…it hurts..like i dont know how to explain the pain..it doesnt hurt me that i start crying or anything. But it really hurts when i take a deep breathe..is that normal??:huh: :blink: has anyone else ever felt that way?

navywife
    brittany carfaro

i felt that way when i was pregnant with my son so i went to the doctr and they toldme that my so was just pushing up against my ribs and lungs.

melanie1989
    melanie horn

ya ifelt the exact same way a few weeks ago.it hurt to even walk. i was so scared. but i called the doctor and they said its totally normal and just to use a heating pad or take a tylenol. the reason its hapening is because your baby is growing it is pushing your internals out of the way (ouch). so its going to hurt. but i would definately call a nurse line just to double check since your farther then me 🙂

Melissa429
    Melissa Soon to be Velastegui.

thats the same thing my mom told me lol just wanted to make sure i wasnt the only one feeling this….thanks 4 the info

Mommyof2babies
    Kandi Williams

Well u could also have a rib out of place..that happened to me alot w both of my pregnancies..good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 3 users and 4689 guests
Dnash76sug, kullboys, renaldoa44
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,100, Posts: 22,125, Members: 22,748
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm