positive.

• This topic has 17 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

some people might remember me saying the test came out negative a couple months back. well i just got my password back to this site. so i figured id come on and update. the tests were wrong. and im now 3.5 months pregnant.

Congrats and welcome back to the site. Best of luck. Jessica

Congratulations! πŸ™‚

Thanks for updating us! πŸ™‚

congrats hunny, and welcome back!!

thanks. im so excited. and ill update again when i find out if its a boy or girl. maybe sometime in the next two weeks if im lucky. πŸ™‚

Congrats! :woohoo: Keep us updated!

Congrats girl!!:)

Good luck to you and your baby.

Congratulations! πŸ™‚

so i found out monday..its a boy!! :side:

i cant wait to meet him!!

aw that is so cool! were you hoping for a boy or did you not really care which?

i wanted a boy..then i wanted a girl..but when i found out it was a boy..i got just as excited as i would have if they told me it was a girl. we’re naming him Zachary Joseph.:side:

Aw, love the name! πŸ˜€

Congratulations!! All the best! Keep us updated! πŸ™‚ xx

awwww…youΒ΄re so lucky. we also wanna have a boy first πŸ™‚ congratulations to you:cheer:

Congratulations! My little guy is almost here, just a few more weeks, and I still haven’t figured out his name! :s It’s hard.

Hi, if I can ask…what kind of tests did you take? And what time of day? etc. Were you late for your period? Did you think what you had was implantation bleeding? I’m curious, because recently, I have gone through something very abnormal for me. Just curious. If you feel uncomfortable answering, please don’t let me make you feel uncomfortable. Just let me know! Thx!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out!’ is closed to new topics and replies.