PLEASE HELP!! Could I be pregnant????

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Personal Experiences – Just Let It Out! PLEASE HELP!! Could I be pregnant????

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kez_mummy_2_skye Kerry Atkinson .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    I love me
    Jae David

Okay I recently (April 9) had unprotected sex with my bf and the first time he came he pulled out BUT put it right back in while it was still wet (*And sperm can live outside the body) then 30 minutes later he came again but didn’t pull out!!! And I wanted to know how likely is it that I am pregnant:dry: ?? If we are pregnant we are "diffently" going to keep the baby. Oh and during that time I was not ovulating Did any of you get pregnant while not ovulating!?! I plan on testing the begining of May but want to know the chances!! Someone please reply ASAP!!!!

justkeepsmilin
    dani gee

There Is A Chance You Could Be Pregnant I would take a home pregnancy test it might b too soon to tell atm so wait about 2 weeks gud luc keep intuch x

kez_mummy_2_skye
    Kerry Atkinson

there is a chance you can get pregs while you aret ovulating. Ive heard of it b4. When was ur last LMP?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 2 users and 4682 guests
sarahosborne5280, Dnash76sug
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,746
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm