Need Advice Quickly

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kez_mummy_2_skye Kerry Atkinson .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ANGIE BABIE
    ANGIE SIPPIO

Hello everyone I’m Angie I wanted to ask a question about GERITOL has anyone every tried it or heard of it.Because My husband and I been trying for about a year now and no luck so my Aunt told me about GERITOL she said it has a baby in every bottle…She told me to take it the 1st day of my cycle until I get pregnant…I just wanted someones advice before I do anything please :S

Anonymous

I have heard that it seems to help but there isn’t any ‘scientific’ evidence to support that claim.
    It probably wouldn’t hurt though. 😉 (I assume that you’re talking about the multi vitamin)

queenB
    April Ponto

Before I would start taking any medication I would consult my doctor. Is your aunt a doctor? I really would not take that medicine unless it was prescribed to me by a professional. You wouldn’t want to harm yourself just because your aunt says “there’s a baby in every bottle.”

ANGIE BABIE
    ANGIE SIPPIO

I TALK TO MY DOCTOR HE TOLD ME TO TRY AND JUST TAKE HOW MUCH THE DIRECTION SAY TO TAKE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

kez_mummy_2_skye
    Kerry Atkinson

i just looked it up. Its basically a vitmin supplement from what i can tell.

here is a FAQ from the info:

Will the use of Geritol® increase my sex drive or fertility?
    There’s no evidence that Geritol® can increase fertility and we don’t make that claim. We’re not sure how the rumor got started, but there’s no truth to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 3 users and 3773 guests
Dnash76sug, gabriel3508, magnoliaoldfield
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,740
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm