my partners readiness

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Need Advice my partners readiness

  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #8937

    My husband and I decided in January to try and conceive. Recently, we moved to a new state and he told me we should hold off about a year to adjust in income levels we took a hit on. Well, I am late and scared to death to take a test. What are the chances he will be happy?


    Alice –

    I just read your post, otherwise I would have responded sooner. Since you posted 3 weeks ago you have probably already found out whether you are pregnant or not.

    It would be hard for me to predict your husband’s reaction since I have never meet him. I would guess since you have discussed starting a family and were trying to conceive at an earlier point he will hopefully be supportive.

    Planning a family together as a couple is important and considering finances is important too. However sometimes suprises happen and timing may not be as planned. If you are still late and haven’t taken a test I would take one. If it is positive I would tell your husband. (Maybe even if it is negative you could communicate your feelings with him and get a better perspective on his feelings and whether he would be supportive if the situation repeated itself). He may be more supportive than you might think. Also there are resources out there that may be able to help with the financial aspects of the pregnancy. Best Wishes.


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Need Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.