is there still a chance?

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms is there still a chance?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by i_cant_forget Becca .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    i_cant_forget
    Becca

what are the chances of me still being pregnant if i took three pregnancy tests and the results were as follows:
    1st-negative
    2nd-postive
    3rd-negative

i always had all the symptoms, tired, peeing a lot, sore breasts, nauseaous and sick, heartburn, and a few others. my period was two weeks late then i had very very light bleeding and only lasted two days. then another one and it had cramping then that went away, and was again short and light, then one night i woke up with a bad pain but not like cramps, when heading for the bathrrom feeling sick, i had to stop as everything would go black and i’d feel really weak, then had some blood clots passed.

what are the chances, and could it of been a miscarriage?

Anonymous

U really need to see a doctor right away. This is something a professional should deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i_cant_forget
    Becca

as of right now, i can’t go to a doctor. and my mom is leaving for two weeks and leaving me here (kansas) my younger brother will be at an aunts and my sister here, or wherever she feels like. I also don’t drive yet so I can’t go by myself.

i_cant_forget
    Becca

**and I don’t know what to think. could I still be?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 0 users and 4507 guests
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,100, Posts: 22,125, Members: 22,749
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm