How much did you boobs grow when you were pregnant

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms How much did you boobs grow when you were pregnant

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hey, well i saw that someone had asked how much bigger would they get, and nobody replied. I just thought about it and I’d quite like to know roughly what to expect.

Calleigh, :)♥

Justina
    Justine

I went from an A cup to a C and then they got to a DD when I was breastfeeding. Have fun!

Evangeline
    Evangeline

Mine went from a 32C to a 36DD…. and then never went back to normal…. uber weird, but I’m not complaining 😀

Anonymous

Oh. Great. I’m a D already…

babiemama
    Nichole

I went from being a 32A at 16 to a 38DD now at 20, breast feed all 2 kids.. still big now

Paige1827
    Courtney

what so do your boobs go up by like 2 to 3 cups after and another 1 or 2 when brestfeeding. Im thinkin now cuz if im a B now what will i be if i am pregnant and then brestfeed my baby

Anonymous

Yeah, basically, thats whats happened to everyone else 🙂
    … crap :L. x

Evangeline
    Evangeline

I never carried to full term and I’ve had an abortion… so woulldn’t be able to confirm the whole breast feeding saga… but a friend of mine’s boobs shrunk back to a AAcup after her daughter was born and she breast fed, as far as I can rememeber. Everyone’s different.

Anonymous

Oh right, with any luck :L.
    Thanks everyone, I hope this has cleared it up for everyone… it certainly has for me (:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 3 users and 4675 guests
Dnash76sug, kullboys, renaldoa44
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,100, Posts: 22,125, Members: 22,748
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm