HELLLPPP, NE1??

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Aliyah88
    Gulnaz Iqbal

I HAD SEX WID MY BF D DAY AFTER I CAME OFF MY PERIOD..CAN I B PREGNANT AS WE DINT USE PROTECTION OF NE SORT?DONT KNO WHETHR 2 W8 TILL MY NEXT PERIOD, BUT DATS A WHOL MONTH AWAY SO NT SURE WAT TO DO…NE HELP IS WELCOME!
    X

navywife
    brittany carfaro

more than likely you arent pregnant. most people cant get pregnant until about a week and a half after their period. thats when most girls ovulate. hope that helps.

angel_gal84
    lisa donnelly

wait till you are a week late for your period or like i did wait till middle of the month and go to docs and get a bloodtest. Or there is a pregnancy test that can dect if yor pregnanta couple of days before you are due. Keep me posted

MrsTWalsh
    Taryn Walsh

Well, if it was the day after your period, more than likely you are not pregnant. But you’ll just have to wait it out and take a test.

Stephie.b
    stephanie Bytheway

well all you can do is be calm an stop stressin cuz this can delay ur period. . . Dont think about it untill ur period is at least 2 weeks late then take a pregnancy test. . . . BUT U NEED NOT TO STRESS. . .i wish u luck an hope for the best xxxx

Caddy
    Jenna Cadden

Hi There! i would say no, as you have a period if the egg that is released isn’t fertilised. Hope this helps!

Mashaia
    nykia clark

😉 Was it your first time?It;s not a big possibility but you still can be pregnant.I’m 15 and I have a 3 year old daughter who is almost 4 and am 8 months pregnant with twin girls almost n-e-way.Can you take a pregnancy test or something.

badgirl
    raven johnson

gurl i think u should just get a preganancy test and see if u r or not

alesha
    alesha erdman

i would wait till your next period and dont stress about it to much while your waiting. good luck~alesha~

Anonymous

your prolly not preggo bc u cant get preggo if u havent ovulated…….and so dont worry about that…..but u really dont need to be having sex w/o protection and you need to look into some birth control and be responsible

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 3 users and 4439 guests
E_lonaF, Dnash76sug, cornypickuplines
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,743
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm