Early symptoms.. or not??

HOME Hot Topics Girl Zone Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms Early symptoms.. or not??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Is it possible for a girl to show symptoms of pregnancy within 2-3 days after having sex? Also – is it possible for a girl to seem like she’s having symptoms but.. she’s not really….? I mean – the day after I had sex, I was extremely tired and I had neck and back aches. But – the night before the aches and tiredness, I had slept at my dad’s house, therefore I slept in a different bed than normal and had gotten alot more sleep than my body is used to. Could that be the reason I was so exausted and hurting? Or could these things happen over stress? Because although I have been trying not to, I have been stressing over the fact that I don’t know whether I am going to be pregnant or not.

Anonymous

i wanna know the same thing. But i think your neck and other aches were from being in a different house.

Anonymous

your neckand back aches could also be from the sex :ohmy: cuz one day after sex my brests were so sore but it was only because it was a work out!! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 0 users and 4494 guests
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,100, Posts: 22,125, Members: 22,749
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm