Bad news.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I was at my boyfriends house lastnight hanging out and I started bleeding. I didnt know what was going on. And I knew that wasnt supposed to happen. Im 4 weeks pregnant. So I went to the hospital and they told me that I had a misscarrage. But then they told me there was another baby in there.

Is it possible to misscarry 1 baby and not the other?

GrnMnt89
    rebecca tomaszewski

im really sorry to hear that hun, keep your chin up and try to keep a positive attitude
    xo
    rebecca

Anonymous

Thanks I really appreciate it. I guess God didnt think I could handle 2 babies.
    Im just happy that I still have another little one inside me.

inlove12
    Lisa Runnels

Yes. It is possible. My mom has had that happen to her 3 times. Did you cramp and how much did you bleed and what color was it? Ive been bleeding for like 2 weeks everywhere from pink to bright red. But im not bleeding enough to go to the E.R.

Anonymous

I was having cramps. And I still am. It was like lite pink at first but then it was red. It was filling up a pad in like 30 minutes. It was alot of blood! It was horrible. Now im only bleeding a little bit. Not enough to think im having another miscarrage or go to the E.R..

queenB
    April Ponto

You know, it might not be a bad idea to go back just in case. It is better to be safe than sorry. If there is something wrong they would know now and have the chance of saving your baby.

Anonymous

Thanks. I went in for an ultrasound earlier and they said it looks like the baby is good. But I have to go to the doctors for an ultrasound once a week.

Sberry
    Paula Salisbury

Oh, wow, you were carrying twins! I’m so sorry you lost one. Take care of yourself and please let us know how you get on.

Anonymous

Anything is possible… I’m so, so, so SORRY! It’s so heartbreaking… but know that you have so much to look forward to and you’re in my prayers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 2 users and 4680 guests
sarahosborne5280, Dnash76sug
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,746
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm