- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by .
November 26, 2006 at 2:06 am #13413novia_4_u
These are my symptoms…
1. My gag reflex is really sensitive lately… I usually don’t gag easily. I have to cough to get the "about to throw up’ feeling away.
2. My nipples are sore and are more erect. And the veins are more dominant…
3. I have discharge, but it doesn’t smell. It is white and sorta thick. It crusts on my undies… I thought it was a yeast infection but I have no other symptoms for that.
4. I ‘feel’ pregnant. (Everyone around me is pregnant, could it be mind games?)
5. I am exhausted all the time, but I have a hard time falling asleep.
6. No appetite, but I crave everything… Including pickles, and ice cream…
8. My last period was around November 8th(?) and it lasted 2 days and was spotty, stopped then started a day later and only lasted a day. It was VERY light. I usually have regular periods.
9. I get headaches a lot and BAD. (But I did just crack my head open too. Got in a fight. If I was pregnant, could that of hurt the baby?)
10. I feel like I have to go to the bathroom a lot. Pressure.
This is all could think of right now. Could this be a head game? I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. Is is too soon to tell? Me and my bf have sex like 1-2 times a week and he pulls out. But in late October there was a time he may of pulled out too late… Could I have gotten pregnant? I am so scared, but I want this more than anything… What do I do? I have no insurance so I can’t go to the doctor’s. When should I take another pregnancy test?November 28, 2006 at 4:31 am #13455novia_4_u
The next day after I wrote this, I woke up feeling so gross. I was dry heaving and throwing up a little bit. The feeling didn’t go away until around 4pm. Now today I feel fine but I do feel weak and nauseated. What is wrong?!November 28, 2006 at 5:24 pm #13472kez_mummy_2_skye
I would do another test soon and if the symptoms till continue go to the drsNovember 28, 2006 at 11:52 pm #13476Anonymous
Well, just to ease your mind a little ( i hope) most of the symptoms you are describing may not occur in pregnancy until a little further along. I myself am 26 weeks pregnant and I am just getting some of those symptoms now. Never the less, you will need to have a blood test done just to confirm if you are pregnant..
You may be just worring for nothing but by the sounds of it you MAY be pregnant. Get the test done a.s.a.p… those pee tests may not work until you are like 3 months and then you only have a short time to decide what you want to do.
BTW. How old are you and where are you from
I am from Canana and i am 24….
Hope i can help,
My thoughts are with you
Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/28 14:56November 29, 2006 at 2:04 am #13477novia_4_u
I took another test then went to the doctors. My test was a faint positive (not too sure tho.) The doctors was negative. (They say I drank too much water before I went.) Now I am having cramps and my discharge has turned to sorta waterery. What is wrong?November 29, 2006 at 12:10 pm #13494crazy17
you are pregant seewty. i took a pee test to and the directon said it doesnt matter if the positive sign is faint you are pregnant. so congrats. but take another just to make sure.
good luck and hope for the best.November 29, 2006 at 9:12 pm #13501Anonymous
i don’t know if i am pregnant or not i had my period 3weeks ago it was light though and it lasted for only 3 days of which i had a light bleeding the previous two days before having my period now i am getting this headaches and i become dizzy often what does it mean am i pregnant?November 30, 2006 at 3:04 pm #13540novia_4_u
I think I am miscarrying… uh ooh…December 3, 2006 at 12:16 pm #13618Anonymous
YOU SHOULD GO TO A FREE CLINIC THAT DOES PREGNANCIES TEST (BLOOD TEST) IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE PREGNANT…THAT DISCHARGE YOU ARE HAVING COULD BE ESTROGEN AND YOU ARE HAVING A LOT OF PREGNANCY SYSTEMS… GO TO THE CLINIC…EVEN IF YOU GO TO A URGENT CARE THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT CHARGE A LOT..
- The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.