I have been feeling like this for about a week and not feeling myself at all. I have been experiencing some symptoms and signs of pregnancy such as
– Nausea, usually in the morning and mid day. I feel so sick in the morning I can’t eat much.
– Slightly sore breasts & sensitive nipples. I can’t run because they hurt 🙁
– Extremely sore lower back I can hardly bend over
– Fatigue I could just pass out and sleep all day!
– Craving foods I wouldn’t usually eat much of at all eg. fruit . And turned off my favourite foods.. like chocolate I ate EVERYDAY!! 🙁
– Cramps in my stomach – almost like period cramps? But maybe slightly worse..
– My stomach feels harder. Myth?
For 2.5 days I have had spotting/slight bleeding and its slowly stopping now and my period isn’t due for another 4-5 days.. I haven’t had my period early before. Pregnant or experiencing something else?? I keep stressing, I just want to know! I took a test about 2 days ago and it was negative, I think it was too early to test.. Any help would be wonderful thankyou.. I need to stop stressing about it 🙁
the symptoms you described are all indicators of pregnancy, but do not necesarily mean you are absolutely for sure pregnant. At this point, depending on when you had intercourse and whether or not your period comes in a few days, i would say it is likely. My advice, try not to stress too much.. wait it out a little longer and see if your period comes. If it is more than a few days late, i would consider taking another test.
No matter how it turns out, it will be ok. Try to take a deep breath and relax. This may all just be a false alarm. But if it’s not, you’ve got alot of support here on this site and i’ll personally be here for you if you want to talk.
hope everything works out for you hun, God bless.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The forum ‘Pregnancy Questions and Symptoms’ is closed to new topics and replies.