abortion safe or not??

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

hey i just wanted to know i it is safe having an abortion and does it mean that i wont be able to have children in the future?
    please HELP!

Anonymous

My mom had a D&C and then the doctor said something went wrong with it and she couldn’t have kids again. So no it’s not safe!

koneill
    Karen ONeill

There is no way of knowing. Thats what my doctor told me when it took me 7 yrs to conceive after my abortion. I got pregnant twice before my abortion with no propblem. So best bet is not to abort. The abortion may put you in such a depression or even if you cant conceive when you want will you ever forgive yourself for missing that chance of a lifetime.

steph608
    Stephanie

Thats a tough question. I’ve had one and in my opinion its NOT safe. It not only physically damaging but EMOTIONALLY. Depression, tears, isolation are just some of my problems. So in a nutshell no its not!

Blondie_gurl83
    JoLein

The Dr.’s will tell you that pyshically it is safer then carrying a pregnancy to term. Yet, the emotional stuff you will deal with is more than you can imagine. If I could go back and relive the day I had mine, I would and it would be a different day today.

Anonymous

I HAD 1 ABORTION BEFORE AND BY A MONTH I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN …..BUT BEFORE I DID IT I THINK TO MYSELF WAT IF THIS IS MY ONLY CHILD……. ANYWAYZ MY ADVISE TO U IS DONT DO IT.

Anonymous

Hek no.u could die!:(

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Activity within the past 24 hours: 6 users and 4504 guests
E_lonaF, Dnash76sug, cornypickuplines, milag1620, gabriel3508, magnoliaoldfield
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked | Senior Moderator
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 5,099, Posts: 22,124, Members: 22,743
Most users ever online was 2 on January 10, 2018 7:54 pm