A Reminder — this forum is directed to the guys

HOME Hot Topics Guy Zone A Guy Says A Reminder — this forum is directed to the guys

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone — just a small sticky to remind you that this forum is for the guys and any questions and concerns they may have in all this!

If you want a "guy’s perspective" or want to reply then go ahead. Otherwise, please let them start a thread.

Great to see that there are StandUpGuys out there!

B)

Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/09/14 02:43

I am a mature male. One may ask why am I on "Stand Up Girl"? Why do I as a male research pregnancy, and abortion? Now there is a forum for me on this site. Yes I am a "Stand Up Guy". It is my goal as a male to research pregnancy & abortion to gain knowledge on these subjects. This may be strange but as a male I want to know "What Is It Like To Be Pregnant?" and "What Is Abortion?". I want to know so that I can pass on the knowledge to those that don’t know male or female. I want to know so that I can inform others male or female. Thank You for this Forum. Your Friend Roddi.

hey u sound like a preety good guy! i wish my boyfriend would do some thing like this so then he would have more knowledge and understanding of how hard it is to go through an abortion..

Would you like to talk? How can I help? Did you have an abortion? Thank You Friend Roddi:

Hi Roddi,

I fell pregnant a year ago and decided to have an abortion. I agree that the more informed people are about this subject the better. Please feel free to email me if you want to hear what it is like from a female side.

– Jess

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘A Reminder — this forum is directed to the guys’ is closed to new replies.