Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be pregnant?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
yes these are the most common symptoms of early pregnancy....just go get a test or go to you doc and they can do a test....that's the only way to find out for sure!....:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kellon
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Kellon
Kellon replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
Yashira wrote:

i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and now i got my period but im not sure if it is though...might it be my period?:huh:

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Yashira
Yashira replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and now i got my period but im not sure if it is though...might it be my period?:huh:

• Heather
11 years 34 minutes ago #4 by Heather
Heather replied the topic: Re:could i be pregnant?
Yes, all of those are usually signs of early pregnancy. Have you taken a test? If not get one ASAP. - Heather

More
11 years 23 hours ago #5 by Yashira
Yashira created the topic: could i be pregnant?
my period is late by 3 days and i have really sore breast, urinating more frequently, and i have gained alot of weight in a short time, ive been feeling really sleepy and tired, my relatives says i look pregnant...could i be? are these symptoms of pregnancy?:dry:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl