Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help with very early pregnancy symptoms.

• joeyhugs
  • joeyhugs's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #1 by joeyhugs
joeyhugs created the topic: help with very early pregnancy symptoms.

Hi me and my husband have been trying and this will be our secound month i last had my af on 18/11 and on last saturday i had pain in my lower abomen all day since then this pain has been off and on and also i have been very bloated in the evening and feeling ver sick my cm is very creamy this wil be our secound child but i cant really remember the symptomes from last time. also from the lst 2 days my boobs have been painful and my nipples much more erect. cold this be it but i'm going mad as i'm not expectig my af till 16th so long to wait :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl