Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I Pregnant?

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by dorkalious_stud_muffin
dorkalious_stud_muffin replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
your not alone, i think i may be pregnant..the catch is im 15.... and i took the test it came out negitive, but yet im also getting other symptoms. So i guess we both shuld re take it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Angel
  • Angel's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Angel
Angel replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
Hey, people well i have a question?!?!?! my friend hasnt started her period for 3 whole months and she is scared. She is getting fat and her belly-botton is starting to pop out alitte. And she took a pregnacy test 4 days ago. what do yall think. Can yall hepl her out with some advise?????? :(

• Jessica
  • Jessica's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Jessica
Jessica replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
i am 20 yrs old with two kids... i think it might be mental... the same thing actually happened to me not that long ago. i am in fact right now waiting for my period. But being a woman...deep down on some unconcious level we all want and desire to be pregnant and concieve our baby. Yet at the same time, we are going..\"no! no! not ready\", \"oh my gosh i can't be pregnant\".. we worry ourselves to death ..especially if we are not in a committed relationship...such as engaged...or married....when just dating...you are more likely to freak yourself out so bad...that you can actually cause yourself these symptoms. Mentally if you really are scared and believe you are pregnant you are gonna think you feel these \"symptoms\".

But I could very well be wrong...some women do \"spot\" when they are pregnant....it sometimes lasts all throughout the entire pregnancy. Either way i hope that whatever happens to you...its the right thing for you.
God will never make a mountain you can't climb....good luck

• amanda
  • amanda's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #4 by amanda
amanda replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
It sounds like youmight be !!!! Youcouldhave tested to early and on rare occurences sometimes your hcg is too low for home tests to pick up so I would call the dr and make an appointment asap
:kiss:

• jayrn
12 years 4 months ago #5 by jayrn
jayrn replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
you really need to go to the doctor to get a test done. I was the opposite I had my period and then it didn't go awy for a month and a half. I knew that something was wrong but i didn't think that i was pregnant. Come to find out that I had a tubal pregnacy and had to have surgury. It was really bad So it could go either way. Better safe than sorry. get it checked out

• soldierwoman02
  • soldierwoman02's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #6 by soldierwoman02
soldierwoman02 replied the topic: Re:Am I Pregnant?
It may have been to soon for you to test and get a positive test result. The best thing to do is go to the doctor. They can test your blood and urine both to see if you are or not. In the meantime good luck.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl