Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need help to know if this is implantation bleeding

• tasha
12 years 6 months ago #1 by tasha
tasha replied the topic: Re:need help to know if this is implantation bleeding
hey you all. how are you? well i am just wondering about a couple of things. first of all i am on the pill and i had sex with my boyfriend why my period can i be preanat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chilly
12 years 6 months ago #2 by chilly
chilly replied the topic: Re:need help to know if this is implantation bleeding
heya
im 13 yrs old and im 7 months preg
i got brown stuff in my nics aswell that was about 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant
but u can only get pregnant the day an egg is realised so if ur period is soon then u must of had sex the period before last on the day an egg was realised
just because i got this 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant doesnt meen to say that u are
so take a hpt soon-ish and hope for wot ever u want
keep me posted
gd look
chilly
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• baby_kam
  • baby_kam's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #3 by baby_kam
baby_kam created the topic: need help to know if this is implantation bleeding
hey you all. how are you? well i am just wondering about a couple of things. first of all i am on the depo shot but it should have just stopped working sometime around now. i has been three months. but i know alot of ppl who have gotten preg on the shot. anyhow. i am supposed to start my period in a week to a week and a half from now. but my bf and i have unprotected sex regularly..stupid but do it anyway...so two days ago i went to the bathroom and glanced at my panties and there was thick brown stuff. not sure if it is my period early and messed up cuz the shot or if it is implantation bleeding. i have been kinda sensitive to smell tho in the past couple of days since like saturday. some smells just make me gag.. so what do you think implantation bleeding or not? ;) thanks much muah

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl