Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

not sure if im having a baby

• stephanie
  • stephanie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 days ago #1 by stephanie
stephanie replied the topic: Re:not sure if im having a baby
whatever happened? are you pregnant? did you take a test or go to a doctor? the reason i ask is because i am going through the same thing. i have been feeling lots of movement in my lower abdomen even when i'm not paying attention. i have 4 other children so i know what the movements feel like, but this time i have been having my periods. i don't know what to do. i didn't want to go to a doctor because i felt too embarrassed. like they would say it was gas. but i just feel like i am pregnant. i have had heartburn and nausea and dizziness...food cravings and aversions. all of which lead me to think i am pregnant. except i have been having my periods, although they have not been coming like they used to. the past few months they have come about 4-5 =days too soon. i was afraid to test thinking that the test would turn out negative due to the \"period\". does anyone else have thoughts on this? i'm going crazy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:not sure if im having a baby
I personally didn't go through this but I know a lady who did. She was overweight and didn't know until she was into labour, and she was soooo shocked, as were we. She had gotten all 9 of her periods and she had a healthy babygrl. Sometimes, nature works miracles but the only thing that kept me going the first few weeks is to know that there is no more tampons for a good while and I was happy at the thought, but maybe you are feeling everything sooner and you just had a couple of periods and I think that you would owe to having 2 children, so you can feel the movements alot sooner than a firsttimer. Good luck and see a doctor

• jennifer farrell
  • jennifer farrell's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #3 by jennifer farrell
jennifer farrell created the topic: not sure if im having a baby
I am not sure if im having a baby. I have had 2 chidren before but this time,
I feel so diffrent. I am having my periods like clockwork, but i feel movement in my lower abdomen. My husband and i were watching T V last night and he had his hand on my belly. He looked at me and asked me if i felt that? I said yes there was movement. After a little while there was a thumping felling in my belly . I am not sure if a am so if anyone can help me underatand this i would like a reply or if anyone went through the same thing!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl