Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

• endie
10 years 11 months ago #1 by endie
endie replied the topic: Re:WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
Well you are very young and you have a lot to look forword to. Try focusing on school and other activites. And waite on having a baby. Who will support you and a baby. Who will baby sit when you want to go out and do normal teenager things. Having a baby is not the only thing you can do with your body. So pray and waite. You might break up with your boyfriend and then have to raise your baby alone. That sucks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by filledwithjoy1
filledwithjoy1 created the topic: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
Hi, I'm Erica I'm 16 years old and I think I may be preagnant. I have all of the symtoms that I've looked up. But, now I'm kinda worried. :unsure: ..why?...because the thing is that instead of not getting my period it came 4 days early which is very unusual for my cycle. And the bleeding is a dark red. Does this mean I may not be a mommy? Me and my boyfriend Kyle have been now ttc for a good almost year now and still nothing. I just feel so bad that if I'm not having to break it to him again and again I just know how much it hurts him and me. But, if you do know anythign about this please let me know. Thank you!
take care....
Erica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl